FORScan Lite is a utility which was evolved especially for a computer diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and mercury cars. This notable utility could be very particular as compared to different OBD2 scanners. This is specifically because it has been designed for a specific set of vehicles.
Download FORScan Lite App: Google Play
FORScan Lite Features
Unlike different OBD2 scanners, FORScan app is able to hit upon diverse modules, it has the capability to show you problem codes and PIDs which can be never displayed via other OBD2 scanners, it could run specific exams and service processes. In other phrases, FORScan Lite is a software that can carry out extra tasks than any ordinary OBD2 scanner can do.
For efficient use, this application has been designed to run on your non-public laptop making it feasible to get right of entry to its extraordinary functions on a huge display wherein icons and words are lots seen and clear. To set up FORScan Lite on your PC, you will be required to use the BlueStacks emulator program designed for each Windows and Mac computer system.
Installing FORScan Lite for Windows
1. Download and install the BlueStacks software successfully in your PC
2. If you do not have an account with BlueStacks, you may be required to create one the usage of your email account to go through the registration system.
Three. When you’re through with the installation process and the BlueStacks software is walking smoothly, click at the seek container that’s placed at the pinnacle proper corner and sort the keyword, FORScan Lite.
4. The software will pop up and BlueStacks will give you an option to install it.
5. Once the installation method is entire, click on for your BlueStacks Home screen and click on the Recently Installed Apps button.
6. A new display screen containing the FORScan app will appear and you may require to click on on it to open.
7. Follow the on-display instructions to get commenced with the application and have a terrific enjoy with it.
Installing FORScan Lite software for Mac
1. For starters, ensure you download and set up the BlueStacks program efficiently to your PC.
2. You may require to create an account using your email with a view to undergo the registration technique
3. Open the BlueStacks software and click on at the seek button positioned at the pinnacle-proper corner.
4. Type the keyword FORScan Lite and click on on it to put in.
5. Once the setup method carries out, click on at the Recently Installed Apps button to view it.
5. Click on the software icon to open and comply with the on-screen commands to start with the software.
Users can easily analyze an on-board network configuration of the connected vehicle. Users can read and reset diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) for all modules also Read sensors and other data (PIDs) from all modules.